- 2 pounds (1kg) boneless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons (100g) honey
- 3 tablespoons (50g) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15g) garlic chili sauce (Huy Fong if you have it)
- 1 tablespoon (15g) everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Season the chicken liberally with the everything bagel seasoning.
- Place the chicken on a wire rack so it doesn't cook on its own juice and gets crispy.
- Place in oven and cook 15 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the honey, soy sauce, chili sauce in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the sauce to a small pot and reduce on the stove until it becomes thickened.
- After the chicken has cooked through, take it out of the oven.
- Turn your broiler on high.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken with a fork and place it under the broiler until it starts to bubble.
- Flip the chicken and glaze the other size, then back in the oven.
- Keep doing this until the chicken has reached your desired doneness.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.