- 2 1/2 cups (600ml) all-purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons (113g) room temperature butter
- 3/4 cup (175ml) white sugar
- 3/4 cup (175ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) baking powder
- 2 cups (475ml) chocolate chips, M&Ms, cut up chocolate bars (whatever you want!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix ingredients together with a mixer until they are thoroughly combined.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Form balls of dough with your hands and place them on the baking sheets. You should end up with about 22 balls of dough.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes.