- spicy chipotle-flavored salsa
- shredded taco cheese
- jarred jalapeño rings
- salt (1 pinch)
- pepper (1 pinch)
- Get a cast iron pan hot and spray with cooking spray.
- Add 3-4 eggs (or however many you want).
- Cook the bottom of the eggs until they turn white.
- Spoon salsa over the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with the taco cheese and jalapeño rings.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Throw under the broiler for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tops of the eggs become translucent.