- 1 12oz (350ml) package of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup (250ml) orange juice
- 1 cup (250ml) white sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) bourbon
- 1 tsp (5ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) ground cloves
- Combine orange juice, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a small saucepot and bring up to a simmer.
- Add the cranberries and cook until they begin to pop and break down. You may need to turn down the heat so they don't boil over.
- Once the cranberries have mostly broken down add the bourbon.
- Continue to cook another 3-5 minutes until the sauce has thickened then set aside to cool.