- 2 cups (475ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (475ml) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (220ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (120ml) softened butter
- 1/2 cup (12ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) salt
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) baking powder
- 3 teaspoons (15ml) sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Combine all ingredients listed above except the blueberries and the remaining 3 teaspoons of sugar.
- Mix in the blueberries and gently combine.
- Pour mixture into six muffin tins with muffin liners. Mixture should be slightly lower than the top of the cup.
- Sprinkle the remaining 3 teaspoons of sugar over the tops of each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.