- 9 cups (2L) rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups (280ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) nutella
- 1 stick (120ml) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) vanilla extract
- Pretzels (optional)
- Mini Reeses peanut butter cups (optional)
- M&Ms (optional)
- Microwave the nutella and butter together for 1 minute, 30 seconds.
- Stir together until evenly combined.
- In a large pot, add the Chex cereal then pour the chocolate mixture on top.
- Stir gently until evenly combined.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the mixture in an extra large ziplock or paper bag along with 1 cup of the powdered sugar and shake until well-combined.
- Add the second cup of powdered sugar and shake again until well-combined.
- Transfer to the storage container of your choice and add additional optional ingredients such as m&m's, pretzels, or whatever you want.