- 8oz (225g) feta cheese in brine
- 8oz (225g) dried pasta (your choice of shape)
- 1lb (.5kg) cherry tomatoes
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Add the brick of feta to the center of a cast iron pan (or ovenproof container).
- Add the cherry tomatoes around the edge along with the thyme, garlic, olive oil, basil, and pepper.
- Place in oven and set a timer for 30 minutes.
- While the cheese is baking, cook the pasta until cooked through.
- Once the cheese is done stir until the sauce is well combined then add the pasta and stir once more until incorporated.