- 1 large yuca root
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) paprika
- Bring a pot of salted water up to a boil.
- Cut the yuca perpendicular into 3 pieces so it fits in the pot.
- Boil for approximately 10 - 15 minutes until you can pierce it easily with a fork.
- Remove the yuca and place on a cutting board, then cut each piece lengthwise into large french fry sized portions.
- Combine olive oil and paprika in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the yuca in the olive oil until evenly combined.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Air fry for 12 - 15 minutes until crisp.
- Taste for seasoning and sprinkle with more salt as necessary.
- Serve with your choice of spicy dipping sauce.