- 6 very ripe bananas
- 3 cups (360ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (240ml) butter, softened
- 1 cup (240ml) sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) walnuts
- 1 cup (240ml) raisins
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°).
- Toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in the oven then take them out.
- In a food processor, combine sugar and butter together.
- Add the bananas and eggs and combine again.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract then combine again.
- Transfer batter to a mixing bowl then add walnuts and raisins and mix with a spoon.
- Transfer batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes then allow to cool before serving.