- 2 medium sized russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Cut the potatoes into 8th size wedges.
- Add to a pot of cold, salted water and bring to a boil.
- Boil for approximatley 10 - 15 minutes until fork tender.
- Once the potatoes have cooked, drain until completely dry.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Carefully transfer to the air fryer making sure each one is standing up, peel side on the bottom.
- Cook at 400°F (205°C) for 12-15 minutes until crisp.
- Serve as is or toss with your choice of seasonings, we chose parmesan cheese, more garlic powder, and italian seasonings.