- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (120ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- While the batter is resting, grease a good 12" (30cm) non-stick skillet and bring up to temperature on medium heat.
- Once skillet is up to temperature, pour 1/4 of the batter into the center of the pan then lift the pan and swirl around so the batter forms an even, circular surface.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until the other side is browned as well.
- Stuff with sweet or savory fillings of your choice.