- Parsley (1 huge bunch)
- Extra virgin olive oil (1 cup)
- White wine vinegar (2 tablespoons)
- Minced garlic (4 cloves)
- Oregano (1 teaspoon)
- Red pepper flakes (1/2 teaspoon)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Using a good chef knife, finely chop the parseley very fine. Do not under any circumstances use a food processor or blender.
- Combine the parseley and olive oil in a bowl until it has a consistency similar to that of the picture. It should be drippy but not watery.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients then adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Serve as a sauce on top of chicken or carne asada.