- French bread
- Belgioioso Burrata with Black Truffles (alternative: fresh mozzarella)
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh basil
- Garlic powder
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Cut the bread horizontally down the middle to make two flat pieces
- Butter the bread side
- Sprinkle on garlic powder and salt
- Sprinkle on cheese
- Slice into the burrata and spread both the cheese and the gooey center all over the bread
- Add sun dried tomatoes, basil, and drizzle on balsamic
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) until the sides are crusty and the cheese has melted on top.
- Slice into stick and serve as an appetizer.